New Castle includes the hamlets of Chappaqua and Millwood. Contact Jill Simon-Shapiro, Town Administrator, at (914) 238-4774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jill Simon-Shapiro | Town Administrator | email@example.com | 914-238-4774
- Permit | Application fee: Permit required, no application fee.
- Private Property: $2,500/day
- Public Property: $5,000/day
- Student Assignments: $0
- Public Service: $50 private / $100/public
- Agency Advertising: $1250/$1500
- Commercial Photography: $1250/$1500
- Commercials | Short films: $1250/$1500
- TV | Feature Film: $2500/$5000
COI naming Town of New Castle as additonal insured. $3M personal/$1M property
- Earliest Allowed: 8 a.m. M-F
- Latest Allowed: 7 p.m. M-F
- Other Rules, Restrictions: Additional hours with permission of Town Administrator.
Alternate Film Contact:
Lauren Cascone | Assistant to Town Administrator | firstname.lastname@example.org | 914-238-4774
Charles Ferry | Chief | email@example.com | 914-238-7292
Additional Film Resource:
Dina Shanley | Assistant to Chief of Police | firstname.lastname@example.org | 914-238-7292
- Permit Application / Information: View