Paula DiSanto | Village Clerk | Pdisanto@crotononhudson-ny.gov | 914-271-4848
- Permit | Application fee: Permit required; no application fee
- Private Property: $1,500 / day
- Public Property: $2,500 / day
- Student Assignments: $100
- Public Service: $1,500 - $2,500 / day
- Agency Advertising: $1,500 - $2,500 / day
- Commercial Photography: $1,500 - $2,500 / day
- Commercials | Short films: $1,500 - $2,500 / day
- TV | Feature Film: $1,500 - $2,500 / day
"COI naming Village of Croton-on-Hudson as additional insured. Property damage: $ 1M/individual, $ 1M/occurrence. Personal injury: $1M/individual, $1M/occurrence.
Aggregate, including coverage for General Liability, Automobile, Workers
Compensation and Professional Liability (if applicable)."
- Earliest Allowed: 7 a.m.
- Latest Allowed: 10 p.m.
Other Rules, Restrictions:
Obtain permit application from Village Manager; submit at least 3 days prior to filming date for a one-day shoot, 5 five days prior for multi-day shoot.
Alternate Film Contact:
Janine King | Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | 914-271-4848
- Permit Application / Information: View