The outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has increased the need for cleaning and disinfecting of commercial spaces, municipalities and otherfacilities. Our services are handled by certified professionals who are trained to remediate these dangerous outbreaks. Our disinfecting services can help reduce the risk of cross contamination. All our services meet the guidelines of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention) and/or federal, state and local authorities
Bowerman Cleaning & Restoration can provide pro-active cleaning and disinfecting services to buildings with no known exposure to a COVID-19 case.
- Hand wipe all touch-point surfaces including door knobs, handrails, light switches, elevators, phones, file cabinets, desktops, etc.
- A ULV electric misting system or electrostatic misting system will be used to apply EPA registered disinfectant to all building surfaces.
- Technicians equipped with PPE including N-95 Respirators and Nitrile gloves.
When a confirmed case occurs, we can provide a team trained in bio-hazard cleaning that can perform extensive cleaning and disinfecting services.
- Pretreat all areas with ULV electric misting system using EPA approved disinfectant on all building surfaces and contents.
- Hand wipe all touch-prone surfaces (ex. door knobs, handrails, light switches, elevators, phones, file cabinets, etc).
- Mop all hard surface flooring using EPA approved disinfectant.
- Fog all areas with ULV electric misting system or electrostatic misting system using EPA approved disinfectant on all surfaces throughout the facility.
- Technicians equipped with PPE including N-95 Respirators, Tyvek suits, Nitrile gloves and goggles.