Bedford includes the hamlets of Bedford Hills, Bedford and Katonah. Contact Lisbeth "Boo" Fumagalli, Town Clerk, at (914) 666-4534 or email@example.com.
Lisbeth "Boo" Fumagalli, Town Clerk, (914) 666-4534 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Permit | Application fee: Permit required; no application fee.
- Private Property: $500 - $3,250/day
- Public Property: $0 - $4,000/day
- Student Assignments: $0
- Public Service: $100
- Agency Advertising: $0-$4,000 / day
- Commercial Photography: $500 - $4000 / day
- Commercials | Short films: $500 - $4,000 / day
- TV | Feature Film: $500 - $4,000 / day
COI naming the Town of Bedford as an additional insured with a minimum of $2M General Aggregate coverage
- Earliest Allowed: 8 a.m.
- Latest Allowed: Sunset
Other Rules, Restrictions:
If filming is on private property, the property owner/agent must sign each application or provide a Homeowner Authorization Letter giving permission for the production to use their property. Applicant must supply copy of application to all adjacent property owners. Bond or cash security payment may be required. Forms available on website.
Alternate Film Contact:
Roxanne Surace | Senior Office Assistant, Town of Bedford | email@example.com | (914) 864-3864
Mel Padilla, Chief of Police | (914) 241-3111 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Film Resource:
Deirdre Courtney-Batson, Katonah Historic District Advisory Commission | (914) 232-4320
Additional Film Resource 2:
Jim Renwick, Bedford Historic District Review Commission | (914) 234-9261
- Permit Application / Information: View
Type I Permit:$500/day
• private property;
• cast and crew size is limited to 20 individual members or less;
• Filming or photography is limited to daytime hours
• Filming or photography is limited to five or fewer continuous days at the location; and
• Filming or photography involves no potential noise, traffic or light impacts, including, but not limited to, the use of any pyrotechnic device or high-powered artificial lighting other than camera-mounted or handheld equipment.
Type II Permit: $1,500/day/Private Property, $2,000/day/Public Property
• If any special conditions referenced are present
Type III Permit: $3,250/day/Private Property, $4,000/day/Public Property • If any special conditions referenced are present & if permit may significantly impact any neighboring properties and/or vehicle or pedestrian traffic