Anthony Costantini | Village Clerk | email@example.com | (914) 478-3400 ext. 616
- Permit | Application fee: Yes (student/nonprofit may or may not need permit)
- Private Property: $1,500-$5,000/day
- Public Property: $1,500-$5,000/day
- Student Assignments: $1,500/day (if permit required)
- Public Service: $1,500/day (if permit required)
- Agency Advertising: $1,500-$5,000/day
- Commercial Photography: $1,500-$5,000/day
- Commercials | Short films: $1,500-$5,000/day
- TV | Feature Film: $1,500-$5,000/day
COI with Village named as additionally insured. Minimum $3 million liability coverage and proof of workers compensation insurance.
- Earliest Allowed: 7 a.m. Earlier allowed with overtime fee
- Latest Allowed: 7 p.m. Later allowed with overtime fee.
Other Rules, Restrictions:
Non-profit and student films will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to determine if a film permit is necessary. $2,500 bond required by cash or certified check.
- Permit Application / Information: View