In Westchester County, the New York State Dept. of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation has jurisdiction over:
- Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park, Yorktown Heights
- Old Croton Aqueduct State Historic Park, Yonkers to Cortlandt Manor
- Rockefeller State Park Preserve, Pleasantville
- John Jay Homestead State Historic Site, Katonah
- Hudson Highlands State Park Preserve, Peekskill
- Philipse Manor Hall State Historic Site, Yonkers.
Contact Janeen Martin, Taconic Region permits office, at (845) 889-3818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.