- Film Contact: Maria Hlushko | email@example.com | 914-669-5577
- Permit | Application fee: Permit required; no application fee
- Private Property: $500/day
- Public Property: $500/$750 / day
- Student Assignments: $500/$750 / day
- Public Service: $500/$750 / day
- Agency Advertising: $500/$750 / day
- Commercial Photography: $500/$750 / day
- Commercials | Short films: $500/$750 / day
- TV | Feature Film: $500/$750 / day
- Insurance Indemnification: COI; amount to be advised
- Earliest Allowed: 8 a.m.
- Latest Allowed: 7 p.m.
Other Rules, Restrictions:
Restrictions: No event shall be conducted for more than three calendar days in a twelve month period. Requirement: Applications must be approved by the Town Board, which meets on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month.
Alternate Film Contact:
Patricia Butler | Deputy Town Clerk | firstname.lastname@example.org | 914-669-5577
Thomas Howley | Chief | email@example.com | 914-669-5540
Additional Film Resource:
Ward Hanaburgh | Highway Superintendent | firstname.lastname@example.org | 914-669-5310