Contact Vita Sileo, Deputy Village Clerk & Registrar of Vital Statistics, at (914) 939-5226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vita Sileo | Deputy Village Clerk | email@example.com | 914-939-5226
Permit | Application fee:
Permit fee $630/private property, $950/public property. No permit fee for student/non-profit
- Private Property: $630.00 + 125.00 location fee/day
- Public Property: $950.00 + 125.00 location fee/day
- Student Assignments: $0
- Public Service: On request
- Agency Advertising: Will review on case-by-case basis.
- Commercial Photography: Will review on case-by-case basis.
- Commercials | Short films: Will review on case-by-case basis.
- TV | Feature Film: Will review on case-by-case basis.
COI must be submitted with the application, naming the Village of Port Chester as an additional insured, in amounts satisfactory to the village. Include clause, ""the Village of Port Chester as certificate holder and additional insured along with its Board officers,
employees and/or volunteers as an additional insured on a primary non-contributory basis and waiver of
Additional Insured and Waiver of subrogation boxes should be checked or marked.
- Earliest Allowed: 7 a.m.
- Latest Allowed: 10 p.m.
Alternate Film Contact:
Januz Richards | Village Clerk | firstname.lastname@example.org | 914-939-5202
Additional Film Resource:
Christopher Steers | Village Manager | email@example.com | 914-939-2200
- Permit Application / Information: View