The Town of Rye encompasses the Villages of Port Chester, Rye Brook, and the Rye Neck section of the Village of Mamaroneck. For permits on Town property or facilities, contact Debbie Reisner, Confidential Secretary, Town Supervisor's Office, at (914) 939-3075 x101 or email@example.com.
Debbie Reisner | firstname.lastname@example.org | 914-939-3075
- Permit | Application fee: Permit required
NA (Any other covered location within the Town may be associated with the Village of Port Chester, City of Rye, Rye Brook)
- Public Property: $500 Rye Town Park & Crawford Park
- Student Assignments: Must apply - Fees may be waived
- Public Service: Must apply - Fees may be waived
- Agency Advertising: $500 Rye Town Park & Crawford Park*
- Commercial Photography: $500 Rye Town Park & Crawford Park*
- Commercials | Short films: $500 Rye Town Park & Crawford Park*
- TV | Feature Film: $500 Rye Town Park & Crawford Park*
COI naming Rye Town Park and City of Rye as the additional insureds. min. $1M. Proof of General Liability Should Include:
- Worker’s Compensation
- Employers’ Liability Insurance
- Public Liability, Bodily Injury, and Property Damage:
- Injury or death of one person…$1,000,000
- Injury to more than one person in a single accident…$2,000,000
- Property Damage...$1,000,000
- Automobile and Truck Public Liability, Bodily Injury and Property Damage:
- Injury or Death of one person...$1,000,000
- Injury to more than one person in a single
- Earliest Allowed: 7 a.m.
- Latest Allowed: 10 p.m.
Other Rules, Restrictions:
Additional fees may apply based on:
- Use of public parking spaces;
- of vehicle travel ways requiring the rerouting or directing of pedestrian traffic;
- Use of pedestrian travel ways requiring the rerouting or directing of pedestrian traffic;
- Use of public buildings;
- Use of other public areas during normal operating hours;
- The size of the filming location.
- The number of filming locations;
- The number of hours the filming location or locations will be used;
- Use or involvement of Town personnel;
- Use or Involvement of Town Equipment;
- Use of explosives;
- Dangerous activities All requests for filming have to be reviewed by the council for The Town of Rye and the commission for Rye Town. Fees for students and non-profits may be waived"
Alternate Film Contact:
Brenda Valentine | email@example.com | 914-930-3006