Your Top 7 Reasons to Meet in Westchester County
- Accessibility. Just north of New York City and easily reached by car, rail and air, Westchester County is convenient from everywhere and strategically located for business.
- Hotels. More than 35 hotels, conference centers and resorts offer a combined 300,000 square feet of sophisticated space for everything from large conferences to C-suite retreats. These include three accredited by the International Association of Conference Centers: Edith Macy Center, Louis V. Gerstner, Jr. Center for Learning and Tarrytown House Estate.
- Meeting packages. Many of our group-friendly hotels feature packages with special room rates, breakfast, welcome receptions, luggage storage, early/late check-in/check-out and more.
- Unique venues. From the historic Capitol Theatre, seating more than 1,500, to Faraway Farm Alpacas’ antique barn, to the holistic-focused, chateau-style Wainwright House, Westchester abounds in out-of-the-box event spaces.
- Cuisine. With corner bistros, Michelin-rated restaurants and a thriving craft beverage scene, Westchester’s diverse culinary offerings make it a foodie haven.
- Teambuilding. From sailing adventures to scavenger hunts, zip-lining to indoor skydiving, Westchester offers a wealth of activities designed to inspire, energize and foster collaboration.
- Productive environment. Westchester’s mix of urban energy, inspiring natural beauty and high-tech meeting facilities fosters the perfect atmosphere for dynamic, creative thinking.