Krissy Gilligan | Village Clerk | firstname.lastname@example.org | 914-631-1652
Permit | Application fee:
Permit required. Security deposit between $1-5,000. Fee determined on case-by-case basis.
- Private Property: $2,500.00 for the first day/$2,000 ea. additional day
- Public Property: $1,500 for the first day/$1,000 each additional day
- Student Assignments: $100 first day/$50 ea. Additional day
- Public Service: $250 first day/$125 ea. additional day
- Agency Advertising: Fee on request
- Commercial Photography: Fee on request
- Commercials | Short films: Fee on request
TV | Feature Film:
Private Property: $2,500.00 for the first day/$2,000 ea. additional day Public Property: $1,500 for the first day/$1,000 ea. additional day
COI naming the Village of Tarrytown as Additional Insured.$2M property damage/indiv./occurrence. $1M personal injury/indiv/occurrence.
- Earliest Allowed: 7 a.m.
- Latest Allowed: 10 p.m.
Other Rules, Restrictions:
*Filming may take place between midnight & 2 am but may be approved by Village Board · Police @ $125/officer/hour · $40/metered space/day
Alternate Film Contact:
Richard Slingerland | Village Administrator | email@example.com | 914-631-1785
- Permit Application / Information: View