Includes the unincorporated communities of Fairview, Edgemont (also known as Greenville), Hartsdale, East Irvington, North Elmsford and South Ardsley. Contact Judith Beville, Town Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org or (914) 993-1500.
Judith Beville | Town Clerk | email@example.com | 914-993-1500, x5
- Permit | Application fee: Permit required, no application fee
- Private Property: $600/day
- Public Property: $700/day
- Student Assignments: $0
- Public Service: $25/$50 (Private/Public)
- Agency Advertising: $100/$200
- Commercial Photography: $600/$700 per day
- Commercials | Short films: $600/$700 per day
- TV | Feature Film: $600/$700 per day
- Insurance Indemnification: COI naming Town of Greenburgh as additional insured. $1M
- Earliest Allowed: 8 a.m.
- Latest Allowed: 7 p.m.
- Other Rules, Restrictions: Special requests considered
- Police Contact: Sgt. Nick Reckson | Police Chief | (914) 989-1790
- Permit Application / Information: View